La Valse Du Jazz La Valse Du Jazz

Holy Jesus Kimchi! This is the first track I have checked out of yours so far for my game and it's amazing. A mix of sadness and despair but also adventure.

Beautiful.

MrKimchi1 responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback :)

Heaven Spiral Heaven Spiral

Decent. As I'm not a music tech sort of person I can only just agree upon EDM364 feedback: although I do think he was being a bit harsh to be frank.

Good work <3

icegemini responds:

I think being generic is my thing, yeah I'm still learning. Thanks for your feedback!

Skinny Rat Skinny Rat

Its likeable.

Although ME as an individual could not exactly jam out too this on a daily basis, does not mean its not a good song. Just means It a desired taste: Couple of things you could do to improve.

- Amplify the song a tad (It's a bit quiet.)
- Make it more 'lively' by adding more strong instruments. (Like a Guitar(s) or Drums? e.t.c)

Tacos! Tacos!

Dayum, I am mostly looking away from songs just named one word... But I'm not going to lie...

This is pretty god damn good, It may need a specific taste in music and it is pretty simple in the case of rhythm of things although that beat drop in the middle of the song is amaze-balls. :3

icegemini responds:

Thanks, appreciate the feedback! :D

Sept 2016 Demo Reel Sept 2016 Demo Reel

I think this is fabulous!

Great plethora of voices, from old men to young. I am going to take the things I have learned about structuring a demo reel from you and improve and my works. Great job :D

ColeChauvin responds:

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Night Light Joyride Night Light Joyride

Damn... Feels like you just had acid and listened to this song.... I LOVE IT!

octopus58 responds:

Thanks man, I guess I really did get my songs mood across :D
Each of my songs have specific moods i try to set, so I'm very happy someone noticed :)