Parking Fury 3 Parking Fury 3

Great game. What's it made in?

FreeS responds:

Thank you. This game made with Flash.

Tonys Dietary Dilemma 1.1 Tonys Dietary Dilemma 1.1

Nice Job! <3 Completely playable and fun...ish game.

Art - 3 - Very stylistic, love it. :)
Music - 3 - Sounds pretty, ya know, Royalty-free: but still pleasant.
Storyline - 0 - This game dont need no storyline! CX
Game - 3 - Amazing time-wasting game <3
Controls - 5 - Works completely fine lol

Christmas Crush Mania Christmas Crush Mania

Its okay, Its not amazing, but its not terrible. Great for people who just need something to do while on the train e.t.c

Art - 3 - Most people dont really like the art but I actually like the art; A vintage vibe.
Music - 1 - For the first 5-10 mins of the game its fine but then starts to get rather annoying.
Concept - 2 - I have seen this type of gameplay concept somewhere else but can not remember.
Controls - 3 - I see some people are having problems with the controls but to be honest I just see not problem with them, only 3 out of 5 on this one because other people have reported controls bugs e.t.c

You can improve this game by doing this steps.
1) Fix the odd resolution of the game (something like 1280x720 or maybe even 1920x1080)
2) Get rid of clutter (For example, the snow parallax effect and the white seams in the bottom and the right.)
3) Optimize font and font color (The green 'goal' counter is quite hard to make out due to the font, I suggest doing a more bold color like black or yellow for example.)

- Ben.

La Valse Du Jazz La Valse Du Jazz

Holy Jesus Kimchi! This is the first track I have checked out of yours so far for my game and it's amazing. A mix of sadness and despair but also adventure.

Beautiful.

- Ben.

MrKimchi1 responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback :)

Heaven Spiral Heaven Spiral

Decent. As I'm not a music tech sort of person I can only just agree upon EDM364 feedback: although I do think he was being a bit harsh to be frank.

Good work <3

icegemini responds:

I think being generic is my thing, yeah I'm still learning. Thanks for your feedback!

Skinny Rat Skinny Rat

Its likeable.

Although ME as an individual could not exactly jam out too this on a daily basis, does not mean its not a good song. Just means It a desired taste: Couple of things you could do to improve.

- Amplify the song a tad (It's a bit quiet.)
- Make it more 'lively' by adding more strong instruments. (Like a Guitar(s) or Drums? e.t.c)